1st January 2021
From 1 January 2021, it became mandatory for all hospitality venues including all clubs across NSW to use the NSW Government’s COVID Safe Check-In QR code to electronically register customer check-ins.
This is required for the collection of customer contact details for the sole purpose of COVID – 19 contact tracing. It is recommended that you download the Service NSW app on your smartphone for the easiest, most convenient way to provide this information.
All persons entering Kahibah Sports Club including staff and contractors will need to check-in by the following:
1. Scan the Club’s QR code with your smartphone camera or QR code reader upon entry
2. Follow the prompts on the Service NSW app or on the Service NSW webform. You can sign in multiple persons.
3. Show a staff member that you’ve checked in.
4. Members will still need to show your Member card upon entry.
5. Visitors will still be required to sign–in as per usual. This ensures our 5km, underage and postcode restriction information is maintained.
6. If you do not have a smartphone please see our staff for assistance in checking in.
We thank you all for your understanding and patience in adopting these regulations which will continue to assist keeping our Club Members, Guests and Staff CovidSafe.