Notice of 2020 AGM
19th August 2020
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
For the year ended 31st May 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Kahibah Bowling Club
Co-operative Limited, 63 Kenibea Avenue, Kahibah NSW 2290 will be held on the Club’s premises
Sunday 13th September at 9.30am.
1. To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
2. Adoption of the Annual Reports.
3. Declaration of the result of the ballot (if any) for the election of Directors.
4. Election of Returning Officer and two Deputy Returning Officers.
5. Special business set down for consideration of which Members have been given due notice.
6. Opportunity to ask questions or comment on the management of the co-operative.
Only Financial Members are entitled to attend this meeting and only those members that qualify to vote will be allowed to vote.
A full financial report is available at the Club for perusal or can be requested from the office of the Club or via email via firstname.lastname@example.org . Please submit any questions pertaining to the Club’s accounts to the CEO not less than 7 days before the Annual General Meeting to permit time for the Auditor to research and give appropriate responses.
The following special business items will be addressed at this meeting. All of the details associated with these special business items are available for perusal at the Club or on the Club’s website – www.kahibahsports.com.au
1. SPECIAL RESOLUTIONS.
There are no Special Resolutions proposed for this meeting.
2. ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS
There are three (3) Ordinary resolutions proposed by the Board of Directors of the Kahibah Bowling Club Co-operative Ltd, for consideration and voting by members. Ordinary resolutions will be deemed passed by a simple majority of those who vote.
That pursuant to the Registered Clubs Act;
- That for the purpose of section 41J of the Registered Clubs Act, that part of the Clubs car park being approximately 450 square metres situated in south west corner of the car park directly behind properties 110 and 112 Kahibah Road, currently considered as core property, that the members hereby declare to be non-core property.
- Approve and agree to expenditure by the Club until the next Annual General Meeting for the outlined activities of Directors.
- Approve and agree to expenditure by the Club until the next Annual General Meeting for the professional development and education of Directors.
All of the details associated with these ordinary resolution items are available for perusal at the Club or on the Club’s website – www.kahibahsports.com.au
Dated: 28th July 2020
By the direction of the Board of Directors,
Chief Executive Officer
Kahibah Bowling Club Co-operative Ltd.