Kahibah Sports is a fun and friendly place to dine in, relax and enjoy a catch up with friends, fun for all the family. Conveniently located in Kahibah, just outside Charlestown. We even have a bus stop right out the front!
• Our two function rooms are elegantly appointed and available for all celebrations.
• Utilise our exclusive Member Benefits.
• Try your luck at our meat raffles, held every Wednesday and Friday after 6pm and Sunday from 12pm.
• We are the home of The Etna Restaurant open from 11am daily for coffee, cakes and snacks. Lunch from 11:30am. Dinner from 5.30pm. Bookings essential.
• Socialise with your family and friends. Our Kids Corner keeps the kids occupied while the adults can keep an eye on them and relax…
• The Club proudly sponsors nine local Sporting Clubs.
• Enjoy our Club - be a part of our community hub and connect.
We have a kids room with lots of fun activities. For any enquiries please call (02)4943 2987.
The Kahibah Bowling Club Co-Operative Limited was established in 1958.
The club (KBC) boast's two x Riley's Supergrass turf greens and is renowned for its superlative playing surfaces. It has beautiful surrounds with palm trees, native fauna and an iconic waterfall feature on the north eastern side.
In competition bowls, KBC are fielding seven pennant teams in Saturday and Mid-Week Pennant. The club had huge success in the 90's with three famous victories between 1991-1995 winning the NSW State No.1 Grade Pennant in 91, 93 and 95. Our men’s No. 1 Grade Team made the play offs in the NDBA 2016 Saturday Pennant only to fall short against Soldiers Point in the Quarter Final.
However, our lady bowling members (KWBC) the Kahibah Womens Bowling Club also achieved honors at state level this year with our Womens Gold Division Team narrowly going down by one shot to Taren Point in the final of the Bowls NSW Club Challenge held at Warilla Bowling Club. Well done ladies you make us proud.
As well as competition bowls, the club has a strong social bowls participation playing Wednesday mornings and afternoons in the men's Gala. The Women play their games each Tuesday and Thursday. We have another well supported group our KBC "Retired Bowlers" who play each Friday morning and the following day we switch back to competition bowls each Saturday at 1pm for our full bowling members.
Planning an event? We have function rooms available for weddings, parties and corporate events. We can organise everything to make your special event memorable. Our professional team can cater for everything from the most intimate of functions to large conferences and business meetings. See the Events page for our packages.
Become a member of the Club and enjoy the benefits - Kahibah Rewards, Club promotions, discounts in The Etna Restaurant and the Bar, entry to the Members Draw, Members Happy Hour and discounts from our eleven Community Business Partners.